The building is located in the famous merchant street, in the vicinity of the center of Niš. It was erected in 1927, when Niš celebrated half a century of freedom from Turkish rule. The architect in charge of the design is unknown.
This building was owned by a trader in agricultural products, and later tobacco, Viden Živković, who was one of the riches citizens of Niš before WWII.
The house retains its original form, has two shops at the ground level, and a large residential area on the upper floor, with a corner tower to which balconies are connected on both the left and the right side. The copious façade decoration and garret roof fully correspond with the European traditionalist style.
The renovated façade, with no major alterations, still testifies to the beauty of this residential-office building and the wealth of its owner. The original function of the building remains unchanged.